Letting loose every once in a while is necessary, sometimes in a healthy manner, and sometimes not. I chose alcohol last night and today I paid the price. No headache but my stomach was all over the place.
- 20 minutes of yoga
- Switching things up a bit and going to unwind before bed with my very own OM time.
- Workout for the day:
- 30 minutes on the ARC trainer. Began with an incline of 5, resistance of 25. After five minutes I bounced between an incline of 10 – 20 and a resistance of 30 – 40.
- Ran 1 mile on the treadmill, slowly. Shins have been awful lately but I just had an urge to run so I kept it short and simple. I should be able to grab my inserts tomorrow which will hopefully help ease the pain.
- Bumped beats and danced for an hour. Easily one of my favorite things to do.
2. Eat Clean
- One serving of Pumpkin Flax Cereal
- one cup of soymilk
- 1/2 of an orange
- coffee, Shelburne Falls has the best coffee, best, best, best.
- Chobani, 2% yogurt, mango flavor
- D’angelo’s: Turkey and avocado on mulitgrain bread
- Balance Bar, smores flavor. Not a huge fan of these but I was being lazy.
- one serving of Triscuits
- an apple
- Salad with mixed greens, mint, chive, basil, yellow pepper, sundried tomato, four small mozzarella balls, olive oil, salt and pepper
- Sandwich on a whole wheat roll. 2 tbsp or so of jalapeno hummus, and sliced buffalo chicken breast
- Late night:
- Cup of chamomile tea
- 1/2 cup of Fage 2% with 1 tbsp of honey
- Another cup of tea