Big news! I have gotten 7 hours of sleep these last two nights! Yay!!! It is possible after all! Other big news: I may compete a little earlier than expected. Original date was May 11, but there’s a competition (Fitness Universe New England) April 27th a short drive from home at Foxwoods. Just need to determine if I have the funds and more importantly, can I be stage ready?
Gonna jump right into this one so that I get to bed on time :-).
Workout: Legs and Glutes
Every exercise here was performed as a straight set, meaning we did the first set, rested 30 seconds, then hopped right into the next set, repeating until we completed all four sets.
- 20 minutes on ATM Elliptical with resistance set between 6 – 10
- 20 minutes on treadmill at 6.5- 7.0 with incline at 1.0 (yes, I ran! Probably only due to the fact that I was listening to Hardwell live set from Ultra and was in a different world entirely)
- Glute/Ham Raise with Partner. 15 reps. KILLER! (Stats: only completed two sets due to lack of time)
- Sit and Squat with Dumbbells. 15 reps (Stats: 15lb dumbbells)
- Barbell Hip Extension. 15 reps (Stats: 20lbs)
- Walking Lunges with Dumbbells. 30 reps (Stats: 15lbs)
- Reverse Lunge Off Step. 12 reps (Stats: 20lbs)